Monday, August 23, 2010

A big thank you.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all at oDesk for your support over the past 2 weeks and the enormous response I've had to the interviews.

Glad to hear you all enjoyed reading Rebeccas opinions last week. I'll have another interview up on Wednesday and I have a growing list of other oDeskers who are only too happy to spill the beans!

The curse of July and August seems to be over now thank god, it's a slow part of the year I find. Since last week the floodgates have opened again and I've had to get the diary out again to schedule interviews and work out my projects rota. I just love it when that happens. Hopefully it's the same for all you guys aswell!

I've got to go get myself another microphone for the laptop though; it always seems to give up at the most opportune of moments. What did we ever do without Skype?

So, just a short post for today, lots to do and no time to do it! I'll be back on Wednesday with another interview from one of your favourite oDeskers and hope to speak with you all then.



Until Tomorrow.... (well Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment