Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Monday

Where do the weekends go???

So today I have a million and one things to do, mainly because all weekend I've been telling myself "I'll do that in a minute". Really, really have to get out of that habit.

A big thanks to Mahesh for his interview last week, and I look forward to posting Stef's interview on Wednesday at some stage. (As early as possible, I promise).

In other news. This week, I've mainly been "tweeting".
Gone are my misconceptions that only the likes of Demi and Stephen Fry are allowed to tweet, and I have to say I'm very impressed at the difference twitter can make to any online business. I must have spent hours reading articles and tips on how Twitter can enhance your business. A big thanks to Doreen, who helped to get me started with her article on making the most of Twitter, and well I think I'm on the way now!

I have to say though, that I'm very conscious of making sure I don't overdo the whole linkage thing, I don't want to make anyone feel like I'm spamming them with links to my blog or my Helium articles, so I'm making a concerted effort to ensure I retweet others posts, engage in discussion and post other tweets that are not work related. 

Ask me again in a month and I'll tell you how much I love it then :)

Back to the grindstone now for a bit I think, as I've a few things to catch up on. But as always I'll be back with an interview during the week.





Until tomorrow.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment